Come out and celebrate the end of the term (and for some, the end of your undergraduate career!!) at EEBU’s last social of the year! We will also be hosting our 2015-2016 exec elections, and as always, we will be serving FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!
The following executive positions are available:
Communications Director (1)
Social Director (1)
Department Coordinator (1)
* = must have previous experience of at least 1 year on the EEBU Exec
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please prepare a 1-2 minute election speech, and send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31st 11:59pm:
1. Name and student number
2. Top two preferred positions
3. Small blurb (<300 words) outlining why you would like to run for this particular position, and what you can contribute to EEBU
4. Proof of your EEB Subject POSt or current enrolment in a course in the EEB program
You are eligible to run for a position and/or vote only if you are enrolled in an EEB Subject POSt or are enrolled in at least 0.5 FCE in the EEB program (see http://www.artsandscience.utoronto.ca/ofr/timetable/winter/eeb.html for a list of courses)
Please email email@example.com if you:
– are interested in running for a position (regardless if you can make it to the elections or not)
– have any questions regarding the general and executive-specific responsibilities of a position
See you all there!